* I have a huge variety of ornamental grass seeds available in my store, so be sure to check them out! * ** FREE SHIPPING ON ANY ADDITIONAL SEEDS! PAY ONLY ONE FLAT SHIPPING FEE OF $2.50 FOR US ORDERS NO MATTER HOW MANY YOU ORDER! PLEASE VISIT MY STORE FOR OVER 800 TYPES OF FLOWER, HERB, FRUIT & VEGETABLE SEEDS!!! ** FLAT RATE SHIPPING TO CANADA AND WORLDWIDE IS JUST $3.50. Sorry, no shipments to Italy at this time. All seeds will come in a resealable plastic zip lock bag with a label featuring a picture of the flower, planting instructions, and plant specifications such as height, spacing, and light requirements for easy planting. If stored properly, seeds can last for years! All seed packets contain 100 percent true named seeds – there are no fillers or other weeds or seeds mixed in. Most have been harvested by hand and all test at an exceptionally high germination rate. Combined free shipping applies to an unlimited number of seed packets paid for together at checkout within the required payment time of 7 days after last purchase has been made. International buyers please check with your local customs office regarding regulations and allowances on plant seeds. I cannot be responsible for anything seized by customs or irratiated by your local post office. Please understand there are too many countries and too many types of seeds for me to be able to research every possibility. All international shipments will be sent First Class Mail International. You will be provided with a tracking number but please remember that international shipments take longer to arrive. If you have any questions about shipping, ordering, or the plants themselves, please feel free to send me a message. While I do not claim to know everything, I will be more than glad to answer any questions I can either from my own extensive experience or will do my best to try to find an answer for you.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- BLOOM TIME: N/A
- HARDINESS ZONE: 9 – 11
- PLANT HEIGHT: 48 – 72″ . . . PLANT SPACING: 24 – 36″
- LIGHT REQUIREMENTS: Sun – Part Shade . . . SOIL / WATER: Average
- Lemon Grass has a citrus flavor and aroma. It is ornamental, edible, and medicinal. It is very popular in Thai and Vietnamese cooking and in the making of teas.
Around 3 sprigs of grass out of 100 seeds.
We planted the seeds in a prepared bed and even put half in planters. Only 1 sprig grew in the planters, and around 2 more in the bed. No other sprouts emerged. The 3 are doing fine, and we’re hoping they’ll just spread. It’s been a few months since we planted, and followed instructions. Maybe it’s just us or we got a bad batch. Gave 2 stars instead of 1 since we didn’t have any luck with product, but it’s impossible to tell what seeds will grow, so we don’t blame the supplier.
SharenBirch Harbor, ME