Our King Salmon spend years getting fattened up at sea for their 200 mile plus return journey up the Taku River in South East Alaska. Due to this long anticipated journey up the Taku river these King Salmon have a very high oil content similar to Copper River Salmon. This high oil content gives them a velvety, delicious flavor that can be found not where else in the world. Better than Organic! It’s WILD!!! Perishable items ship on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday with Expedited Shipping ONLY.
- Quality and Freshness Flash Frozen into each Fillet
- Individually Vacuum Sealed in approximately 1/2 portions for easy serving
- Luscious, Velvety Flavor that Melts in your mouth. Can you hear them sizzle on the BBQ?
- NOT available for International Shipping
- Perishable: Must be Refrigerated or Frozen upon Arrival
Excellent Service,follow up & Fresh product
Seller responded to my concerns above and beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend buying throught this seller as their product is fresh and service is responsive