100% whole grain stone-milled flour from Hard Red Spring Wheat. Wonderfully sweet taste. Great for all your baking needs.
- Whole grains are transformed into a living food when they are sprouted.
- Sprouted grains contain more nutrients that are more easily digested and absorbed.
- Tastes better than regular, unsprouted flour. Never bleached and/or refined.
- Sprouting grains provides several nutritional benefits. Substitute sprouted flour for conventional flour one to one.
- Sprouting increases vitamins, enzymes, and minerals and makes them more bio-available. Complex sugars are broken down, which make digestion easier.
I like it, hubby doesn’t
To me, this baked a decent bread, pancakes, etc. However, hubby said it tasted funny. So I have moved on to sourdough instead.