Super Grade Raw Goji Berries Dried indoors at a controlled low temperature (90-95 degree F). This keeps it in its raw state to preserve the live enzymes and delicate nutrients. Contain 31% Lycium Barbarum Polysaccharide (LBP), one of the highest in the industry. Goji Berries grown without pesticides, herbicides, or synthetic fertilizers. Selectively harvested for perfect ripeness and potency No rotten berries, only perfectly ripened goji berries 100% Natural. No artificial preservatives, artificial food colorings, or sweeteners are added. How to Eat Goji Berries In general, goji berries are dried fruit, so there can be different ways to eat it, for example: 1. with cereals 2. with hot water to prepare herbal tea 3. with porridge, and any soups 4. simply eat it as it is 5. make goji juice and capsules. 6. and others such as baked in cakes and cookies 7. add into your salad 8. ….
- Super grade Goji Berries are one of the richest sources of carotenoids, including Lutein, zeaxanthin, beta carotene (much more beta carotene than carrots) of all known foods or plants on earth!
- Carotenoids will protect against Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD), the leading cause of blindness in the elderly population in the United States.
- Goji berries have been shown to inhibit precipitation of fat in liver cells while promoting the regeneration of liver cells.
- The Goji berries also contain Beta-sitosterol, a very powerful anti-inflammatory agent and betaine.
- New in sealed bag. Exp: 11/2015 or after
Organic? Not certified.
I am not convinced this product is organic and will therefore not buy it again. The packaging on this product leaves me wondering how organic “Healthyway Organic Goji Berry” really is. There is no independent verification authority to confirm that this product is really organic. As far as I can tell, it is not certified organic by any authority other than the supplier and distributor. The ‘Nutrition Facts” on the label have some strange entries like “Quantity of Heat” and “Thick Protein” which I do not understand. They sound like direct translations of Chinese to English. It is a “Product of China” as are most goji berries I have seen. My concern at a time when there is so much bad publicity related to food products coming out of China is that this product may be “organic” in name only and not in fact.
I was concerned with quality, but these dried goji berries are nice, soft and chewy. strongly recommend buying in bulk and save.