Aloha Island Coffee, Kona Smooth French Vanilla flavored, Hawaiian Blend Coffee Pods brew the best-tasting cup of chocolate flavored coffee you will ever brew with your single-serve pod coffee brewer (all makes including Senseo, Bunn, Melitta etc.) or your Keurig K-cup brewer (for Single serve cups for Keurig K-Cup Brewers use the Aloha Island My Pod-Cup Adapter, available at Amazon).
- No ‘pretend’ Kona here! These pods are simply incredible and will make you wonder why you ever bothered to brew those cheap-coffee pods in your pod coffee brewer!
- Kona Coffee is famous for its smooth texture and rich aromatic flavor and our famous 20% Pure Kona Coffee Pods are the best of the best!
- We blend a full 20% of our superb Pure Kona Coffee with our hand-selected Hawaiian Tropical Coffee to create our famous KONA-PODS!
- Our wonderful POLYNESIAN VANILLA, Medium Roast produces a very rich, vanilla-flavored, smooth cup of coffee!
- Our KONA-PODS brew a beautiful cup of coffee with your single-serve pod coffee brewer. 12 individually sealed KONA-PODS for your brewing pleasure!
I’ve tried several brands of coffee pods in my single serving, Hamilton Beach coffee maker. The Aloha Island French Vanilla and the couple other’s I’ve used are, although costing more per pod than others, probably the best in flavor.
Fits Senseo Coffee Makers
I recently switched from a Senseo to a Tassimo because of lack of pod choices and because the Senseo coffee pods did not have a bold flavor. I LOVE my Tassimo and wouldn’t want to go back to Senseo, but if I had to I would use the Aloha Island Kona exclusively. They fit the Senseo coffee maker well and I love how they are individually packaged to stay fresh longer.