- 3 boxes each containing 5 – 1.76 oz (50 g) packs / Net WT 8.8 oz (400g)
- belVita Golden Oat Breakfast Biscuits are simple, crunchy biscuits made from wholesome, fine ingredients like rolled oats
- Specially baked to release 4 hours of nutritious steady energy to fuel you all morning long and portioned in convenient, individual packs to help you grab a breakfast option no matter what the morning brings
- Made with 19g of delicious whole-grain, 3g of fiber, and B vitamins per 50g serving
- No high-fructose corn syrup, no partially hydrogenated oils, and no artificial flavors or sweeteners
Cheaper in the stores!
can form part of a breakfast; cheaper elsewhere
I did not experience increased energy and when eaten alone the product did not keep me full very long. When paired with a banana or apple and some almonds, I could see these cookies being used as part of a quick breakfast.
The product has a good bit of fat and sugar. As the product’s nutritional profile is not presently listed, here is an abbreviated listing of one serving’s nutrition:
Serving size: 1 package (four biscuits)
8 grams of fat
.5 grams of saturated fat
2.5 grams of polyunsaturated fat
5 grams of monosaturated fat
220 mg. of sodium
85 mg of potassium
35 grams of carbohydrates
3 grams of dietary fiber
11 grams of sugar
4 grams of protein
Ingredients: whole grain blend (rolled oats, rye flakes), enriched flour [wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate (vitamin b1), riboflavin (vitamin b2), folic acid], high oleic canola oil, sugar, evaporated cane sugar, whole grain wheat flour, malt syrup (from corn and barley), invert sugar, baking soda, salt, soy lecithin, disodium pyrophosphate, datem, ferric orthophosphate (iron), niacinamide, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin b6), riboflavin (vitamin b2), thiamin mononitrate (vitamin b1).
At present, these breakfast biscuits are definitely cheaper in grocery stores and Kraft has been issuing many dollar off coupons so check your local circular.
Allergy info: this product contains wheat and soy.
Perfect for breakfast on the go
I have found these biscuits are a great way of starting the day and can be eaten just about anywhere (ok, not while swimming, obviously). There’s a lot of calories and oats in there and to me they do seem to be better than a bagel or toast, keeping me going until lunch time.
Get them in your local store, as they are unbelievably expensive on line.
tasty “go to” meal
A COOKIE. I HAVE ONLY TRIED THE GOLDEN OAT AND THEY ARE VERY GOOD. I RATED THEM A FIVE STAR ON QUALITY AND TASTE.
ONE THING THAT I WOULD SUGGEST THAT AMAZON IMPROVE ON IS A LITTLE MORE CAUTION IN SHIPPING
AS I HAVE RECEIVED SOME THAT WERE HAD SOME BROKEN PIECES.