Made in USA.
- Pack of three 25.4-ounce plastic bottles of chocolate-flavored syrup (76.2 total ounces)
- Add rich chocolate flavor to coffee drinks or steam into low fat milk for a healthy, calcium-rich drink
- An economical alternative to other big name flavor syrups
- Conveniently packaged in an easy-to-pour plastic bottle
- Product of USA; Big Train is based in Foothill Ranch, California and distributes its drinks to coffee houses and retail outlets throughout the world
This Stuff Tastes Awful!!!!
It does not taste like chocolate, not even a little bit. It does taste fermented. And burned. If it were a good, carmelized kind of burned, that would be understandable. Everyone burns the sugar now and then. This just tastes BAD. Everything I have tried it in has had to be tossed, unsalvagable. My advice: Stay away.
MaryannaPilgrims Knob, VA