Long Peppers look like tiny cattails and once ground, roasted or simply snapped in two, they release an incredible floral bouquet.
- The Queen of the pepper spices! Long Pepper is wildcrafted by smallholder farmers in the food forests of Bali Island
- Long Peppers look like tiny cattails and once ground, roasted or simply snapped in two, they release an incredible floral bouquet.
- Floral, cardamon, piperine and good heat
- Delicious as a rub on meats for grilling, adds a kick to soups and sublime in desserts.
- Packaged in a stand up resealable plastic pouch
Trying to eliminate ground black pepper from my diet. This is very difficult as I have five pepper mills scattered about the kitchen and had to fill most at least once a month. Found I could use long pepper so ordered it from Amazon. It arrived on time and appears to be reasonably priced. Only problem – it is not black pepper. The flavor is in the same ball park and with use it kinda grows on you.