Tantalize your tongue with a taste of the tropics with this light, refreshing Chinese Sencha whole-leaf green tea blended with notes of fruity flavors such as pineapple and lemon as well as a host of other exotic ingredients. Its lovely colorful appearance promises an exceptional infusion that is equally delicious, whether served hot or iced.
- Contains 226.8g (8oz) of Finest Grade Green Tea
- Servings per container is approximately 110-135 cups of tea (Note: One serving of Full-Leaf Tea can be brewed multiple times)
- Boston Tea is certified Star K Kosher
- Tea is a thirst quenching treasure in a cup, with its abundant anti-oxidants, also known as polyphenols; Polyphenols are believed to strengthen the immune system, lower cholesterol, reduce blood pressure, and even fight fatigue
- Double your tea-drinking pleasure and try it Iced
They love it
This was a gift for tea drinking friends and they are really enjoying it. I haven’t tried it myself yet.
Delicious & Refreshing Tea
Green tea is by far my favorite type of tea. This is the first Tea I have purchased from Boston Tea, and so far it’s probably one of my favorite teas. The taste is smooth, clean, and slightly sweet with a mild Pineapple flavor. Comparitively to say Davidson’s it is more expensive, but a seems like a better quality tea. However, compared to something like Teavana it’s significantly less expensive, but not as tasty. Though I’m probably going to be tired of this tea by the time I finish the half pound of it, I am happy with my purchase. I will definitely buy more Boston Teas, and I may eventually pick up another bag of the Pineapple Paradise Green Tea some day.
The tea is fresh and comes in a resealable bag. The Pineapple smell compliments green tea nicely. I would buy this again.
little taste of the islands
was looking for something different from the traditional ice tea taste, found it with this delicious blend of loose green tea and pineapple – refreshing and delicious!