- Pack of twelve, 1.4-Ounce (total of 16.8-Ounces)
- Sumptuously sweet cashews burst with flavor
- Strong antioxidant that fights free radicals; Rich in fiber
- Helps to lower cholesterol and regulate blood sugar levels
- BumbleBar was picked the best bar by Better Nutrition magazine; Made mostly from flax and sesame seeds, so they’re naturally high in omega-3 fats; vegan and organic, they also come in junior sizes for kids
Edible if a bit gooey, but there are better gluten-free bars
But then I discovered a better choice: Quest low-carb high-protein bars. They’re also gluten-free and come in lots of flavors, including apple pie, cinnamon roll, lemon meringue pie, etc., but the Quest Bar 100% Natural Chocolate Peanut Butter is my favorite. These bars taste a lot better – dense and very chewy (microwaving for 11 seconds will soften them if you find them too chewy) – and they have only 160 calories, with 5 grams of fat and 17 grams of fiber. (Different flavors vary slightly – all the “100% natural” ones have 2 grams of net carbs, though.) Either for the taste or the healthiness of the all-natural ingredients, there’s no comparison.