- Contains oil rice bran 25.4 ounce units in a pack of 3(totally 76.2)
- Could be used to fry, saute, in salad dressings, baking, dipping oils
- A source of vitamin E complex, antioxidants and other micro nutrients to help fight free radicals
- Hypo allergic and gives a good flavor
Decided not to buy
Lovely oil–will definitely continue to use.
1) highest smoke point–I see cooking shows all the time heating up olive oil in a saute pan–DON”T!
2) VERY neutral flavor–whether baking, pan frying, marinating, etc. the oil flavor is in the background
3) doesn’t solidify in the fridge (in salad dressings, marinades, etc.) like olive oil
4) best oil out there for good fat composition
Everyone touts olive oil as so good for you, and it does have its place, as does grapeseed oil. But if you only want to buy ONE healthy oil for many cooking uses, buy this–you won’t be sorry.
*Note: when my bottles arrives they each had a little bit of oil leakage around the top. Even though the bottles are sealed on top in plastic wrapper they are NOT sealed underneath the cap. I contact the manufacturer and alerted them to this–maybe they’ll make a change.
I originally bought a gallon bottle directly from California Rice Bran Oil Company but decided I’d rather have smaller bottles opened (for freshness) since it takes me a while to use it up. Amazon was cheaper for a 3-pack with free super saver shipping.
Perfect Gluten Free Oil for Frying
I don’t often deep fry but I from time to time I like to make gf doughnuts and this oil worked extremely well. Light doughnuts, without the greasy taste. I’m very pleased and will be ordering again. Glad to see it here on Amazon.
Rice Bran is the HEALTHIEST oil for COOKING!!
rice bran oil
The best option I have found
Very interesting alternative
For those that want to get away from vegetable oil or one that seems to be more versatile, I would certainly recommend trying this one.
I can’t get rice bran oil at all locally, so I was really glad to find this at such a reasonable price. Some others are cheaper, but the shipping is very expensive – this one is a great deal with the free supersaver shipping.
works and taste great
Nice, light flavor, great for stir-frying
California rice bran oil
This is the most wonderful oil I have ever purchased.
It is light, great for cooking in any manner.
Perfect for salads.
Natural. It does not have any oil flavor that is, “greasy,”
I could not cook, or serve it to my family, if it was not, “The Best.”
Best Oil Ever
Great cooking oil