- Pack of eight 10.75 ounce microwavable cups (total of 86 ounces)
- Made with broccoli, cream and cheddar cheese
- 0g trans fat
- 160 Calories per container
- Perfect for work, ready in 3 minutes
Creamy Smooth and Satisfying Soup at Hand!
3 grams protein
7 grams fat
3 grams sugars
7 grams fiber
and gets 40% of its calories from FAT!
What a great idea to send to seniors,or yourself! Yum! Served on movie set’s too!
Seniors, college kids, or anyone who might need a bit of comfort food. Not sure if it can easily be sent to the troop’s, but I am sure it would be welcome.
I first found this product on a film set, when it turned up at a craft service table on a late-night shoot.
It was a hit,and I have been hooked ever since. Outstanding product!
Cream of Broccoli
Tasty, cheap, and convenient
1. Tomato Parmesan
2. Cream of broccoli
3. New England clam chowder.
The first two are very tasty. The third is a bit bland but still pretty decent.
I can think of three advantages of going with this product:
1. Cost. Bloom charges me $1.89 a can for this soup. Amazon’s subscription plans often make the soup significantly less expensive.
2. Ease of preparation. Just shake, microwave for 90 seconds, and you’re ready to go. No other cooking utensils or preparation is required. The metal rims on the containers do not cause sparking. Pretty neat.
3. Ease of consumption. Just sip from the container, which seems to be a foam material or plastic that doesn’t conduct much heat and is easy to hold. It fits easily into car cup holders. No spoons or bowls are required.
Anyone on a low-salt diet should think twice. The soups have 30+ percent of the RDA. The fat content is a bit elevated. These things are to maintain the flavor. Calories don’t go above 220 or so.
All in all, these soups have turned out to be an unexpected winner. I expect to be buying more.
cambells soup at hand cream of broccoli
Convenient and tastes great
Quick snack or mini-meal YUM
To add some sticking-power and extra protein to this flavor-packed soup, I add some Kraft Grated Parmesan, 8 Ounce Cannister (Pack of 12) to the top and after a few bites (no, I don’t use the sippy lid although one could) I shake more into the cup and stir it in. I know it’s not Parmigiano Reggiano but, hey, it’s microwaved soup.
I like the Cream of Broccoli soup so much that I doubled-up on my subscription.
The soup itself isn’t the best soup you’ll ever eat, but is is a very good soup for coming in a plastic cup that just needs to be microwaved. I keep these around the office for a quick lunch or snack.