I know what you’re thinking…”Crunchy Coffee?” Well, yes and no. Sure if you tried to eat the beans you would find some serious crunch, but in this case we are talking about the savory nutty taste that accompanies the Vermont maple flavoring on these light roast beans. So, it only tastes crunchy. Get it? This coffee is decaffeinated using the traditional Methylene Chloride process.
- Coffee is roasted fresh immediately prior to packaging
- Coffee beans are slow-roasted to bring out a fuller, more even flavor
- Whole bean coffee stays fresher longer
- Coffee beans are packaged to ensure optimal freshness
- A special coffee blend is used to best bring out the natural & artificial flavors
Great bean coffee from Amazon
This is one of 6 coffee beans that we buy from Amazon (3 decaf and 3 reg). I blend the 3 together to make the BEST flavored coffee. The price works for me and having freshly ground coffee everyday is awesome.