From the volcanic southern regions of Guatemala. This coffee has a spicy flavor with a fair amount of acidity, and can be quite strong. Our Guatemalan coffee is light roasted and ideal as a morning or dessert coffee.
- Coffee is roasted fresh immediately prior to packaging
- Coffee beans are slow-roasted to bring out a fuller, more even flavor
- Whole bean coffee stays fresher longer
- Coffee beans are packaged to ensure optimal freshness
- 100% Guatemalan coffee beans
I saw the coffee offered with “free” shipping an ordered it. My coffee was AWFUL!!!!!!!! It was old, stale and had no aroma. When it was ground, there was NO cleanup for my grinder: no coffee oils were present. I had to spend $51.00 Kirkland Rwandan coffee I know is good and try to mix some of this stuff with to use it up. I wiil never buy this brand again.
MadeleinePort Norris, NJ