- Refreshing Crystal Light Pure, Strawberry Kiwi Drink Mix provides Great Tasting, Natural flavor without Artificial Sweeteners, Preservatives or Flavors
- Sweetened with both TRUVIA stevia leaf extract and sugar for the perfect blend of sweetness
- Fast and easy to mix and drink; Empty 1 packet into 16.9 oz bottle of water or into a glass and add 2 cups of water; Makes 2 servings
- Just 15 calories per serving!
- Gluten free and Kosher
If you’re diabetic or on a low-sugar diet (like South Beach), don’t buy this!!
However, I definitely won’t be purchasing it because it contains sugar and Truvia. A 70 gram container (a whole box) contains 210 calories – all from sugar. To some people this may not seem like much, but to others who consume lots of drinks sweetened with Truvia or artificial sweeteners, it can be a problem not knowing about it.
Why the company decided to do this is beyond me – Truvia tastes fine on it’s own.
Here is the nutrition information for this product from their website:
crystal light – fitness drink mix – strawberry kiwi pure fitness on the go 0.31 oz
Ingredients: EVAPORATED CANE JUICE, CITRIC ACID, MALIC ACID, MALTODEXTRIN, CALCIUM LACTATE, SUGAR, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF DRIED KIWI JUICE, NATURAL FLAVOR, REBIANA (TRUVIA BRAND SWEETENER), POTASSIUM CITRATE, MAGNESIUM OXIDE, SODIUM CITRATE, SALT, DRIED PURPLE CARROT EXTRACT AND DRIED HIBISCUS FLOWER EXTRACT (FOR COLOR).
Finally No Artificial Sweetener!!!
There is no after taste, and I can actually use the whole packet without it tasting too sweet or funny. I’m glad a company finally came out with a mix that has actual SUGAR in it, not aspartame!
Great tasting product for the non-plain water drinker!!!!
Finally!!! A sports drink that doesn’t use corn syrup or artificial sweeteners!
* Doesn’t use artificial sweeteners or corn syrup
* Affordable – this costs so much less than buying Gatorade or Powerade!
* Better for you! Lower in calories than the more popular sports drinks.
* Tastes good as far as I’m concerned. I like it better than the other sports drinks I’ve tried. Tastes like regular Crystal Light from what I remember.
* Doesn’t require you to purchase plastic bottle after plastic bottle of product, thus reducing your carbon footprint! BONUS!
* Not much packaging and it’s really convenient to carry in your purse if you’re a female.
* Yes it does use sugar which kind of sucks, but I find that it does cut the Stevia which can have a bitter taste sometimes. And the amount of sugar used really isn’t that high.
* Make sure to read the instructions as I didn’t and put the entire packet in a 16.9oz bottle my 1st time. It’s very strong when you do this. The packet’s intended for 2 servings.
* I’ve gotten used to drinking nothing but water over the years so you could play with this a bit and use more water than they recommend. I use a 33.8oz bottle per packet typically but intend on buying some BPA-free reusable bottles and just keeping them premade in the fridge for a moments notice.
Very Pleasant, Healthy
At first I was put off by the sound of strawberry and kiwi together, but it’s actually a nice perfumy experience. You won’t be disappointed.
I don’t think the diabetic should have knocked down it’s score with 1 star. It never claimed to be entirely sugar free. Go look for a product using only stevia or buy unsweetened powders and add your own stevia (Stevita is the most reasonably priced)
Buy this so they make more!
Unfortunately, I haven’t seen this at some of the larger grocery chains yet, but until I do I’ll continue to buy bulk from Amazon.
Awesome and safe!
Low in Sugar, Carb, and Calories and NO artificial Sweeteners Woo Hoo!!
I love this product!
The strawberry kiwi flavor is just as good as grape & lemon-lime, & as natural tasting as you could expect from a boxed, powdered product.
I wish it was even more healthy (more Rebiana, less cane juice) and to compensate for increased cost, that it would come in bulk.
When I first started purchasing this product, it was $3.79, and now it is as low as $1.99 on sale.
Best product on the shelves at the supermarket (Seattle, WA).
Great alternative to drinking deadly chemicals
This flavor is rather tasty, it lacks the “slippery” sweetness the original Crystal Light comes with. The flavor is not over powering and mixed with cold water makes a great refreshing drink as well as offering an alternative to the high calorie soda’s or juices. For someone trying to improve their health and eating habits this drink mix is a must have.
Very tasty! I like it so far
I hope they get on the stevia bandwagon (or even go back to saccharine since it has long since been proven
to be perfectly safe) and start making more flavors.
I love the drink mix packets anyway, and I’m always happy when there’s a really tasty flavor.
This one had my attention as soon as I opened it – it smells like cotton candy when in the powder form!
(It made me wish I had some!) I had to cut the packet open – the little corners don’t always tear
It dissolved fairly easily, and makes your water a shade of pink.
It tastes really good, even though I had room temp water, not cold water.
It is a little bit strong in the 16.9 oz bottle (since I took a drink out of it before
adding the powder), but nothing outrageous or overwhelming.
All in all, I’d buy it again.
Crystal Light – I hope you’ll start making more flavors in the Pure Fitness line.
I’d buy your products all the time if you didn’t have them stuffed with aspartame.