- Bag of 1.75 ounce in a pack of 60 (total of 105 ounce)
- There are 190 calories in 1 serving of David Seeds Original Sunflower Seeds
- Calorie breakdown: 71% fat, 10% carbs, 19% protein
- Calculated Weight Watchers® points: 4 points
- Estimated Net Carbs (non-fiber carbs): 1g
USE YOUR HEAD – This is a LOT of seeds. The bucket is nice, though.
I just received a gift from a family member whom I love very, very much – a bucket of SIXTY-SIX packs of these seeds. Sixty-six bags of seeds that are “best if used by” October of this year. It may have been a gag of sorts…I just don’t know.
I would have to completely consume one bag every three days between now and October to finish them by the expiration. Forgetting about the fact that doing so would result in me [poop]ing myself inside-out for six-months straight, I can’t imagine how incredibly disgusting my teeth would end up.
I was quite relieved to see, from another reviewer, that they paid only about $15.00 USD for these at a bulk club – as opposed to the ~$50.00 USD prices I see listed here. I will make the assumption that my gift was purchased for a similar price and, then, feel less awful about finding a way to somehow get rid of them…give them away.
The bucket is nice, though. I’ve spent ~$2.50 USD at Home Depot to purchase buckets of similar quality and size. This bucket comes with a lid. Bonus.