- 6-Count 0.05-Ounce packets
- Made from organic wheat flour, organic evaporated cane juice, and organic cinnamon
- Certified organic and Kosher; non GMO; no trans fat; 20% RDA of iron, zinc, thiamin, and folic acid per serving
- Teaches the ABCs with a fun, nutritious snack
- Made from ingredients grown on U.S. organic family-run farms
Very convenient box sizes with good price
As for the taste, our son loves it. We have tried other Earth’s organic product like the food jars and our son loves all their products.
Prefer the rice Earth’s Best over this one
I have to load up at the store when they have Earth’s Best rice cereal. They always have this one, the Whole Grain Oatmeal Cereal though. This one is never sold out.
Both of the two above-mentioned cereals work perfectly in formula, mixing right in as you’d want. Our babies are growing and they liked these cereals the moment they were introduced. Of course, one has to test a food out on one’s baby(s). You never know if for some reason your baby will have a negative reaction. But we’ve had a very positive experience with Earth’s Best. We also subscribe through Amazon to several Earth’s Best baby food jars.