- Each packet makes a family style dish that serves 6
- Create authentic Indian food in 15 minutes
- 100% Organic; No salt, sugar, MSG; Vegan
- Pack of 6 – .4oz packets (2.4oz total)
- High quality spices from recent harvests
Tastes great, healthy and easy
– 100% organic (this is Rare to find and I’ve looked)
– Simple instructions and ability to get creative.
– There is a website that has a bunch of suggestions, but it was simple enough that I kind of did my own thing, I like to experiment
– No extra salt and oil (I can vary according to my taste .. I like that, usually other mixes have that stuff is all crammed in and gives it a very “pickle / achaar like” flavor .
– Very authentic and flavorful taste (I realize that is subjective but best way to describe it) but you may have to adjust the vegetable quantity according to your taste.
– Kinda like the name, it was surprisingly easy, I’ve been making Indian food for a while, so I know how time consuming it can be.
– These guys seem committed to healthy living and eating, hard to find these days!
– I’d like a sample pack (want to try the other ones as well but not sure if I’m ready to buy multi packs of all of them) but that is just me as I like to experiment
– I like that the instructions are very clear, but you should know the basics of cooking, like potatoes will take longer than mushrooms to cook – so you have to adjust your vegetable strategy accordingly
– Finally make sure you pick healthy vegetables as well (luckily Wegman’s and Trader Joes near me have a huge organic vegetable selection), but if you use poor quality veggies or protein it kinda defeats the purpose.
Very satisfied with this choice, highly recommend!!! Hopefully these guys have a bigger selection than the three they have as I’ll probably try them all at some point, most definitely going to get some of my friends to give this a try. I may be looking to add this to my subscribe and save list.
Pretty Easy, Fast and Delectable
Perfect for the healthy or Meat & Potatoes Guy!
It was fabulous! We made this guy at home with some basic vegetables and quinoa, served 4 of us, and everyone loved it! Including our meat and potatoes irish buddy who fears anything labeled “healthy”. It was definitely a big hit and I will be buying it again, trying out the Tikka Masala next.
Thanks Easy Indian!