- Finest, Premium Grade Nori
- Pack of six, 7-count, 0.6 ounces each (total of 3.6 ounces)
- Toasted sea vegetable
- All natural
Excellent product! Only Nori I will buy!
I DO NOT WORK FOR THEIR COMPANY! But I really love Eden! They are not owned by a major company, as many organic brands have sold out to bigger corporations:General Mills owns Muir Glen and Cascadian Farm
* Heinz owns Hain, Breadshop, Arrowhead Mills, Garden of Eatin’, Farm Foods, Imagine Rice (and Soy) Dream, Casbah, Health Valley, DeBoles, Nile Spice, Celestial Seasonings, Westbrae, Westsoy, Little Bear, Walnut Acres, Shari Ann’s, Mountain Sun, and Millina’s Finest
* M&M-Mars owns Seeds of Change
* Coca-Cola owns Odwalla
* Kellogg owns Kashi, Morningstar Farms, and Sunrise Organic
* Philip Morris/Kraft owns Boca Foods and Back to Nature
* Tyson owns Nature’s Farm Organic
* ConAgra owns LightLife
* Danone owns Stonyfield Farm
* Dean owns White Wave Silk, Alta Dena, Horizon, and The Organic Cow of Vermont
* Unilever owns Ben and Jerry’s
This company is very proud and in tune with the organic movement, unlike many other companies now producing organic foods and interested only in profit.
Now, back to the Nori, I have eaten a TON of nori in my lifetime. This is certainly not the most tastiest toasted nori, but it is not terrible either. As far as taste goes, I give it a 3.5 to 4 stars. But it’s the only nori I consume, because I know it was harvested from clean waters, and is less likely to be laden with chemicals in the manufacturing process since it is produced in partnership with Eden foods.