Enfamil Newborn Infant Formula, Plastic Nursette Bottles, 2 Ounce (48 Count) (Packaging May Vary)
- Enfamil Newborn infant formula is tailored to meet the nutritional needs of babies through 3 months
- It is a Neuro Complete formula that has important nutrients, such as brain-nourishing choline and DHA
- Enfamil Newborn has a tailored level of vitamin D to ensure your baby gets the amount recommended by experts (Provides 400 IU in 27 fl oz)
- It also has an easy-to-digest protein blend patterned after early breast milk, as well as a dual prebiotics blend designed to help support a baby’s own natural defenses (based on whey:casein ratio of 3-5 days after lactation begins)
- Packaging may vary; Enfamil is the number 1 infant formula brand recommended by pediatricians
We bought this product because we were testing out formulas for my newborn. My wife has to attend school and we wanted some formula on hand in case our baby wouldn’t take to a bottle with her breast milk in it. One morning our baby woke up and since my wife hadn’t gotten much sleep that night I decided to try it out and see how our little girl liked it. What a big mistake. I prepared the bottle EXACTLY how the instructions on the label say, but as soon as I put the bottle to her mouth and started tipping it, it squirted her in the eye and made a big mess all over her clothes. The same result happened when we tried a couple more bottles. Just goes to show you how much effort they actually put into their product. We will never buy from this company again and we highly recommend everyone to stay far away from Enfamil due to the poor quality and bad experiences we have had with their products.
UPDATE 02/08/2011: It turns out that the bottles were defective and had to be recalled due to the rubber part of the nipple not being made thick enough. The company contacted us to apologize and even gave us some coupons for free products. They were a little slow to respond to us, but they treated us with respect and were very helpful. We now use the Enfamil Gentlease and are very pleased with the results
I don’t understand why Amazon has Enfamil for more $ then the supermarket.
If you guys had even the same price as the market i’d buy it from here.
KarlaRoaring Gap, NC
My daughter was given New born in hospital, so we decided to stick with this for first three months, occasionally she had gas issues other than that, this product worked great, and my daughter weight gain was normal. Only issue is its not available in many stores, so have to get it online..
After finding out my wife couldn’t breastfeed, we decided to go with formula that the hospital supplied. The Enfamil ready to feed bottles were SO nice when feeding in the middle of the night; there was nothing to mix or spoil (like going large containers). This isn’t the cheapest method but is very convenient if you can spend the extra few bucks.