- High quality, Swiss ingredients
- A blend of the finest grains and select fruits and nuts
- Innovators of nutrient-rich cereals
- Familia is the leading producer for muesli in Switzerland
- Combination of multigrain cereal flakes and clusters
An Excellent and Healthy Choice for Anyone’s Diet
If you need a high fiber and protein snack option for your diet, this is absolutely a very good product. You can’t go wrong and the best of all: excellent taste and quality, and for a pack of five this comes at a good value.
Sometimes your diet will require you eat frequently and consciously, and in those cases you need to have a snack at hand when you get hungry, in order to keep your metabolism high all day long. In such cases finding a good and balance option could be hard. I love this 5-pack and I always have one at home an another pack at the office. I try to eat five or more times a day, so in my case having a healthy snack at hand wherever I am when I get hungry is a priority.
Since you are checking this product I have to guess that you are probably a person that cares about what you eat, either because you are interested in losing weight, getting in better shape or just be healthier and keep in good shape, so I will share my own experience in the weight loss game and staying in shape game
My own successful personal experience in weight loss is based on strategies to boost metabolism. Don’t stress yourself, eat frequently, eat just what you need each time, and choose wisely what you are going to eat, supplement your diet. Yet simple and it works. I loss more than 200 lbs and shrink my waist (from 44 to 32), and I have been able to keep in good shape since then. Every single aspect of my life has improved since then.
Keep in mind that a good diet is just part of the equation, you also need a plan that helps you keep on track and monitor your condition. Based on my own personal experience I can recommend some tools that you may want to consider, to establish your own strategies for boosting your metabolism, loosing weight, and even more important keeping that weight off. They are:
– “Ultrametabolism: The Simple Plan for Automatic Weight Loss” by Mark Hyman. A practical an realistic plan for weigh loss.
– “The ABS Diet”, which is another very practical, readable, insightful, and inspirational book, that also includes an exercise plan.
– A Body Fat Monitor or Scale. This will help you monitor your progress, to assure that the weight you are loosing is fat (fat lost = increased metabolism) and not muscle, water or bone mass (decreased metabolism).
– A Heart Rate Monitor Wrist Watch. This is an excellent tool that will help you monitor and control your Heart Rate in order to keep yourself in a burning fat state (increased metabolism).
– “Heart Monitor Training for the Complete Idiot”, a primer on the use of Heart Rate Monitors for health improvement or weight control.
If you want to star focusing only on your diet, the first two may be worth considering. If you exercise, or want to start doing it right, the last threee are for you. If you do both, all the recommended options can improve your results.
I am 39 years old, With the help of the tools I just mentioned not only I went fro size 44 to size 32 pants, but also obtained substantial benefits that included weight control, cardiovascular improvements, lowered blood pressure, and improved muscular-skeletal strength and flexibility, but also the myriad of mental and psychological benefits derived from being in the best shape of my life.
I began buying this product in Dubai.
AT first I thought I had introduced too many colleagues to the “Best Cereal Ever”. I only eat this particular cereal and mix it with organic yogurt and fresh fruit. Especially tasty with fresh peaches.
After emailing Familia to inquire about the problem, I was pleasantly surprised to receive notification that they had a vendor in the US and I turned to Amazon.
I am much happier now that Amazon delivers my cereal to my back door… just in case I am in Dubai when it arrives. Ahhh, the life of an International Flight Attendant!