Graduates Fruit Pick Ups are easy to pick up and their soft texture makes them easy to chew and swallow. Made from fruit and packed in white grape juice, our fruit dices complement any of your toddler’s meals and make a healthy snack. Each self feed tray has 2 servings of fruit, and contains no artificial colors or flavors.
- Wide tray opening makes it easy to pick up pieces
- Wide tray opening encourages self-feeding
- Designed to be stable on the table
- Specially made for children age 10 plus months with the right piece size and texture
- This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods; Refrigerate after opening; Use within 2 days after opening
I won’t be giving this to my child again
My wife brought this home from the store the other day and I was amazed at the amount of sugar in them. Every calorie in this comes from sugar. While Gerber doesn’t add sugar, apples are naturally very sweet, they do sweeten the apples by placing them in a white grape concentrate. The taste is far too sweet to give to a 10+ month old.
BriceFort Washington, PA
8 month old loves them
As an occasional snack and supplement my 8 month old loves these. They are soft enough that he can eat them with no problem and he is able to pick them up with ease. They do have a fair amount of sugar to them which is why I said occasional.
TEN MONTH OLD THINKS THESE ARE YUMMY
My little boy is starting to learn how to self feed, and he enjoys these. They are just the right consistency and size for him to practice. The diced carrots are great too. Highly recommend for moms with the do-it myself baby!!