- Indulge in Gevalia 15% Kona Coffee Blend – a taste that is reminiscent of the Hawaiian Islands
- Every cup promises velvety smooth coffee with sweet roasted notes and nutty overtones
- Savor this aromatic, full bodied coffee experience – perfect for any occasion
- 100% Arabica coffee with bold intensity
- This T DISC makes an 8 fluid ounce cup of coffee
Good Tasting cup o’ joe
Best of the Tassimo’s
great coffee – terrible price
One of the better T-Discs
Note: Rating both coffee and seller
The reason for only three stars is not about the quality of the coffee but the fact that the description of the product does not mention the fact that this “Kona coffee” is actually only 15% Kona. If you look very carefully at the photo of the disc, you can see that information, and there’s a legal disclaimer saying that the product may not match exactly with the description. So it’s my fault for not reading more carefully, but I was happy to see what I thought was 100% Kona and wasn’t careful. I’ve bought the 15% Kona before in a local store and did know that there was such a product in the Tassimo discs, but I just read the product title and ordered.
As I said, the coffee tastes good, the amount of coffee is the usual amount, neither the small cups of some European coffees or the extra large size, and I would recommend the coffee. Just be aware that this is blended coffee with only 15% Kona. And don’t expect it to come in a flash, as it did when Amazon Prime delivered it.
Kona for Tassimo
far my favorite.