- Finest cocoa beans
- Ghirardelli Squares chocolates deliver the perfect balance of intense, slow-melting Ghirardelli chocolate and luscious fillings.
- Blended with sophisticated ingredients
- Pack of 4 – 7.18 oz. packages
Three flavors: Terrible, Excellent, and Not Advertised / Wrong Holiday
1) Eggnog — this flavor is terrible. It tastes like toxic levels of nutmeg, which is poisonous in large quantities. After one square I was burping nutmeg all day. I will not risk any more. Avoid at all costs.
2) Peppermint Bark — Always fantastick, one of the best. A blend of smooth milk and white chocolates with a refreshing, not overwhelming, peppermint kick. Highly recommended.
3) Pumpkin Spice Caramel — NOT WHAT WAS PICTURED!!! After I received the package, I noticed that in the product description language it did say “Pumpkin Spice Caramel”, and there’s a product substitution disclaimer as well. So caveat emptor and all that. Still, having anticipated and looked forward to trying the Chocolate Pecan Pie, this was a let down. It’s not bad, though a bit heavy-handed on the spices for my taste (nothing like the egregious nutmeg in the Eggnog — this flavor was just not to my taste, that’s all). The real problem for me in the end was that I don’t think of PUMPKIN for the winter holiday season, in a bag with little snowflakes on it no less.
Bottom line: I’m sticking to Peppermint Bark in future.