Enjoy your favorite gourmet popping corn with a supply of ten (10) 15 oz. bottles of Fireworks Popcorn. Order a case of 15 oz. bottles of gourmet popcorn. All popcorns pop up white. The nine types of popcorn included are: Wisconsin White Birch, a delicious white popping corn pops up light and crsipy, with a sweet, mild flavor; Savana Gold, a creamy, chewy texture and mellow flavor, sweet flavored corn that is so sweet, it’s like you have buttered it; Harvest Blend popping corn, from America’s heartland, a special blend of harvest’s finest kernels, blue, red and gold; High Mountain Midnight, a variety of blue corn, pops up larger than most blues, and features a wild, robust flavor, with a creamy texture; Orchard Blossom, a sweet pink color, reflects the sweet flavor and tender texture of this corn; Autumn Blaze popping corn offers small, sweet, crunchy flakes; Red River Valley, a dark, rich and red kernel variety known for its refined taste and crisp texture; Baby White Rice, a tiny white, hull-less popping corn with a classic flavor; and Sunset Fire,a gold and red striped kernels that pop fluffy and flavorful! Due to availability, some varieties may be substituted without prior notice. The history of popcorn dates as far back as 4,000 years ago, when the first ears of popcorn were found in New Mexico. However, it wasn’t until popcorn made its way to the highly seasonal growing climate of the North American Corn Belt that popcorn really flourished. Today, most of the world’s popcorn is grown in the Great Midwest. This corn is proudly grown in Wisconsin.
- Enjoy your favorite gourmet popping corn; Case includes 10 bottles of gourmet popcorn
- Delicious, nutritious, ALL NATURAL Popcorn
- NO DYES are used to enhance the beautiful colors of the popcorn. These gourmet kernels are all natural – compliments of Mother Nature.
- NO GMOs. These popping corns have not been genetically modified or cross-bred with low grades of field corn. Cross-breeding with field corn would artificially enhance the size of the popped kernels, but with some loss of flavor.
- Makes a healthy and great tasting snack or gift!
I bought Fireworks Wisconsin white birch popcorn 64oz seeking the perfect popcorn for my Whirleypop popper, but I wrecked the batches simply by cooking them too hot. Now I’ve discovered on my own how to do it RIGHT.
If you want perfect popcorn, here’s my secret:
– Add 2-3 ounces of oil in popper + 3 kernels;
– On electric stove (yeah, I know) set burner between 8 and 9 on scale of 1 to 10. (If you set it for 10, you’ll have small, lousy, and even unpopped results. Who knew!)
– When the 3 kernels pop, add 1/3 cup of kernels (any more than this and they’ll spill over)
– Meanwhile, melt 1/4 to 1/3 of ONE cube of butter in microwave for 35 seconds.
– When popped, (turn the whirley handle to prevent popped corn from overheating / or shake your pot (the one on the stove) if you lack this popper) and pour into your favorite bowl, (don’t put butter into your popcorn cooker) drizzling butter and sprinkling a smidgen of salt.
The very best you’ve ever had . . . true?
Another Tip: I deliberately make extra, putting the rest into a FoodSaver airtight canister. It stays genuinely fresh throughout the week.
P.S. I’m just a happy customer. I don’t sell popcorn. (But now I eat too much of it.)
Absolutely loved this product, loved the variety. My granddaughter and I are sampling each one. She likes the mini kernels.
BrigidNewton Grove, NC