- Enjoy an American breakfast classic with a healthy twist with the Hodgson Mill Multi Grain Buttermilk Pancake Mix with Milled Flax Seed; grains milled from America’s heartland
- Hodgson Mill’s Multi Grain Buttermilk Pancake Mix is delicious as it is healthy; the milled flaxseed provides 450 mg of Omega-3’s per serving and gives the pancakes a great hearty texture.
- Treat yourself to tasty pancakes and waffles that are a good source of fiber, protein, and calcium
- Hodgson Mill is a family owned company that has been producing high quality baking and meal products with pride for over 125 years, and is committed to using sustainable milling practices.
- Whether you’re a serious or casual home chef, don’t compromise and always choose Hodgson Mill’s fresh made, high quality grain products that are milled in the USA
great taste and texture if you add less water than in the recipe
Best whole wheat pancake mix out there
Waffles got high rating from my TEEN!
I made this mix as waffles this morning. They turned out amazing – held their form and came out slightly crispy on the outside and cooked inside. That’s not always the case with whole grain waffles. They are heavy and dense but very tasty. I added less milk than the recipe called for (about 1/3 c. less) and added 2 tbsp of whole wheat flour and they turned out perfectly! They’d probably be o.k. with just the milk adjustment (too runny!) but I like to tinker.
Two thumbs up for us – the bonus is that as filling as these are one box made a whole lotta waffles – so we’ll have breakfast for the next several days!
Delicious but not for everybody
– Wholesome ingredients
– Easy to mix and make
– Flavorful and hearty
– My wife and I like the waffles and pancakes made from this mix.
– Grainy and gritty. We like this, but it’s definitely an acquired taste.
– Separates if too much liquid is added so you can’t make thin hotcakes or crispy light waffles with this mix.
– The boxes are tiny, a lot of product goes a little way. We get two breakfasts plus a few to freeze per box.