- A classic ingredient in beef barley soup
- This grain has a sweet and mild flavor
- taste delicious in cold salads topped with vinaigrette
- This grain can be used as a side dish in place of couscous, rice and pasta
- Rich in dietary fiber, iron, trace minerals and thiamine
However, for ten bucks… way too expensive. The volume of 1 lb of hulled barley can fit into about one sandwich baggie.
Though I have no complaints with the product, and a little bit of barley goes a long way…. at this price point, it is too expensive for me to order again. There is better value elsewhere on amazon.com