IBC Food Biscuits A La Carte Imported European Biscuit Assortment Christmas Hanukkah Holiday Thanksgiving Gift Present Box- Box color varies either white or cream colored – one box per order
- IBC Food Biscuits A La Carte Imported European Biscuit Assortment Christmas Hanukkah Holiday Thanksgiving Gift Present Box
- What a great way to say happy holidays to your family member, friend, or loved one?
- This beautiful gift assortment comes full of delicious imported European biscuits and is sure to make that special person in your life happy!
- Includes Biscuits from Belgium, Switzerland, Italy and The Netherlands
- Makes a great Christmas, Hanukkah, Thanksgiving gift, or great for any time at all!
I just received this item. I was happily surprised to find that there are actually TWELVE different kinds of “biscuits” in the box. There are 32 in all. It is a mixture of buttery cookies, and shortbreads with chocolate and white chocolate. Three have dark chocolate, one has white chocolate, one has almond slivers on top, two have no chocolate, and the others have a mixture of milk and white chocolate, or drizzles of chocolate. The ones I’ve eaten are delicious. They will be awesome with coffee.
I thought this was a reasonable price for this item – BUT I bought directly from the seller’s website, and purchased enough merchandise to get free shipping. $30 is a little steep to me (with the shipping), however, the product arrived in great condition, and it will make an excellent gift for whom I purchased it. (I DID buy two boxes so I could try the cookies – I’m not eating out of the present!) I do think that in a store, you would pay approximately $30 for this assortment.
I received a gift box of the Biscuits a la Carte. They were absolutely wonderful. I was searching online to order another box but, it looks like they are seasonal.
My landlord got this for me for a Christmas present. The cookies are individually wrapped so they stay fresh. All the cookies in the assortment are very tasty and do go well with coffee or tea. The guide to the cookies is in the lid. Now I am looking to buy some for myself!
NormanSanta Fe Springs, CA