Jell-O Gelatin Dessert, Raspberry. Out of all the berry, raspberry makes your tongue tingle the most. Most snacks envy the life of Jell-O the action, the flavors, the celebrities. With 100 years of snack experience and over 150 products and counting, JELL-O deserves it’s own biography.
- Refreshing and delicious raspberry flavor
- Only 80 calories per serving; naturally fat-free
- Makes a delicious dessert; just add water and allow to set
- Each box makes 8 (1/2 cup) servings
- Over 300 million boxes of Jell-O are sold every year; nine boxes sold every second in the U.S
Raspberry is the best Jello flavor
I often cannot find the Raspberry Jello in the supermarket. I use it to make Raspberry/Fig preserves as I have 2 heavily bearing fig trees. The raspberry has the best flavor, in my opinion, over cherry and strawberry. Others must agree as they keep asking for more preserves.
CoreenPaw Paw, IL