Romano & Garlic Crunchy Sourdough Twists. John Wm. Macy’s CheeseSticks are made with the finest ingredients and are always all-natural. These uniquely twisted savory treats are made from many thin layers of sourdough and mounds of fine cheese, seasoned with natural herbs and spices, then twisted and baked twice to the perfect crunch! Perfect as a snack, appetizer or for dipping. John Wm. Macy’s CheeseSticks crispy rich taste makes any recipe memorable. For a special treat just warm them in the oven and enjoy them with your favorite salsa, soup or salad.
- Case of 12 4-ounce boxes of hand-rolled, all-natural baked cheese sticks (48 total ounces)
- Made from wheat flour, Romano cheese, and black pepper
- An excellent source of protein; low in cholesterol
- Aged cheese and sourdough combine to make a crispy, spicy all-natural snack
- John Wm Macy CheeseSticks is based in northeastern New Jersey; all products are 100% free of artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives
I fell in love with these crunchy, cheesy snacks while living in Baltimore about 16 years ago. When I got back to my “real” home in the Deep South, I was saddened that I couldn’t find them anywhere (once I drove 150 miles to a grocery store that SAID they had them, only to find them sold out!). These cheesesticks are fantastic with soups, but also great for snacking by themselves.
My only complaint is that 12 boxes is a pretty big order, even for someone like me who loves them. I would like to be able to order a smaller quantity. . .maybe about half this size. Still, I DO love ’em, so it’s not really a deal-breaker. A smaller-size offering would also be more desirable to someone who hasn’t tried them yet; 30 bucks is a lot to spend on a snack item you’ve never tried.
But I do hope you WILL try them, and that you enjoy them as much as I do!
These are the BEST cheesesticks! They are all good, but the Garlic are our favorite. We eat them with everything. Plan to buy more when these get low. Thanks for a wonderful product.