- Highest Quality
- Real Extracts
- Fresh Flavor
- Lively Flavor
Very addictive coffee candy
1. Great tasting coffee candy; a good caffeine fix
2. Hard toffee, so it lasts a long time
3. 20 calories per toffee, which is not too bad
4. Individually wrapped pieces
1. All the cons of regular coffee; overuse can cause headaches, dehydration, digestive dependence, restlessness, sleep disruption, stained teeth, bad breath and caffeine crashes
2. Very hard, brittle candy that is sometimes broken with sharp edges; I’ve hurt my tongue on occasion
3. A little sweeter than I’d like
I ordered a 20-pack from Asian’s Best through Amazon. Great value at roughly 2 bucks a bag including shipping.
Kopiko Cappuccino Candy
I know this candy is delicious so I bought some, but…
Either way, the cappuccino candies are so gooood 🙂
First time having kopiko
Taste is very good, price not so much
The amount you get in 25 candies. Each candy is the size of 2-3 nickels stacked on top of each other.
If you consider the price of the item price plus shipping, it works out to be pretty expensive per candy.
Since I liked the taste very much, Kopiko candy inspired me to investigate other Asian Coffee Candies. If you like Kopiko I recommend that you also try Bali’s Best Coffee Candy, 5.3-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12).
Bali’s Best Coffee Candy, 5.3-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) Both are fine candy, but Bali’s Best is a much better deal. See my review of Bali’s Best Coffee Candy for details.