Made with care near Milan, Italy by a family run business, which has dedicated three generations to perfecting the art of making stuffed pastas, Lapiana shelf stable Mezzaluna with Basil Pesto Filling bring the true flavors of Italy to your table. Perfect served with your favorite sauce or added into broth or soups.
- Authentic Italian Mezzaluna filled with Basil Pesto; Made near Milan, in the Lombardy region of Italy
- All Natural; No Preservatives
- Pairs well with any sauce or simply drizzled with melted butter and sage and Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- Bursts with flavor, Made with Basil and Parmesan cheese
- Shelf Stable; Cooking time: 15 – 16 minutes; Serves 4
A local winery sold this pasta for quite a bit more than it is sold here for. I decided to try it…. Everyone in my family of five LOVED it… my 7 year old daughter and I argued over who got it for breakfast the next morning. It was that good. The best pasta I have ever had (I am 40 and love my pasta). It is better than any resturant’s pasta….. I highly recommend it and am buying a case! 🙂
love this pasta
My husband and I love good pasta. This was great tasting for a try pasta. The pesto has a surprise taste inside. Enjoyed it very much.