Surrealism manifests in many places, including the appealing blur of sweet flavors in this blend of Central and South American coffees. Mellow enough to appear mild-mannered on the surface; the perspective seems to change the more you submerge into the depths of this intriguing cup. Caramel, brown sugar, rich chocolate, and vanilla notes drift in a full-bodied brew. Nuanced application of heat during the roast allows the individual components’ acidities to soften and intertwine with one another, resembling the sugary sweetness of a toasted marshmallow.
- Five pound bag of whole bean coffee.
- Caramel, brown sugar, rich chocolate, and vanilla notes drift in a full-bodied brew.
- USDA Organic; Fair Trade; Shade Grown for bird safety; Kosher
- Air vaccuum packaging to ensure freshness.
- Slow-roasted in our green-o-vated beanplant in Raleigh, NC.
Only buy when on sale
I bought this recently when Amazon had it on sale, ended up being around $6.00 a pound. Not a bad price for an organic whole bean coffee. Description says it finishes with a sweet marshmallow taste, I didn’t find that to be true. I would rate it as average, good coffee flavor, but not worth the regular price.
El Salvador Dali
This is a smooth and fairly mild coffee that has very mild hints of coco berries and marshmallows (not overpowering, just a hint). It’s my personal favorite. Love this coffee.