While internationally known for its coffee (largely due to the national federation of Colombian coffee producers’ Juan Valdez campaign), much of the Colombian beans you’ll find out there are simply decent, inoffensive cups—far from exceptional. This is not the case with our Colombian single origin. As a result of the communication and collaboration that can only result from long-term relationships, our farmer partners are able to deliver a coffee in its own class. A soft but shining acidity, delicious flavors of walnuts and brown sugar, and a silky medium body are the product of our light roast, which stays in the roaster just long enough to develop a rich, toasty aroma. The cocoa-like aftertaste stays with you long after the cup is gone.
- Pack of three 12-ounce vacuum bags (total of 36 ounces)
- A soft but shining acidity, delicious flavors of walnuts and brown sugar, and a silky medium body.
- USDA Organic; Fair Trade; Shade Grown for bird safety; Kosher
- Air vaccuum packaging to ensure freshness.
- Slow-roasted in our green-o-vated beanplant in Raleigh, NC.
Good quality coffee, I live in NYC and these Columbian beans seem to be as good as any freshly roasted Columbian beans that I have found in any NYC coffeehouse, and much better than any brand I have ever purchased in a supermarket.