With a smooth, intense flavor, Gold Selection is a skillful blend of Brazilian, Central American, and Asian coffees.
- Arabica/Robusta blend whole bean espresso
- Smooth and well-balanced flavors
- Medium roast; intense aftertaste
- Suitable for professional espresso machines
- Packaged in 2.2-pound bag
This coffee is perfect for espresso or even just for drip coffee with mild to rich taste. If you want more rich aromatic coffee, go for Lavazza Gran Filtro. This coffee almost does not have any characteristic, which I like the most, though.
This is junk. Taste like water. No comparison with others like Bonsai Espresso Blend Espresso from Veltons or even the one that sells in Whole Foods. Try different grind size (smaller size it gets better) and similar results. It goes to the garbage.