Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce is a spicy-sweet sauce made from selected spices and ground soybeans. Use to accent marinades, roasts and stir-fries, or as a condiment. It is pure vegetarian sauce. No MSG added and no preservative added. And packed with squeeze bottles. Lee Kum Kee was established in 1888 when its founder Mr Lee Kum Sheung invented oyster sauce in nanshui, zhuhai, guangdong province of china. With a glorious history of 121 years, Lee Kum Kee has become a household name as an ethnic Chinese enterprise as well as an international brand and a symbol of quality and trust.
- Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce is a spicy-sweet sauce made from selected spices and ground soybeans
- Use to accent marinades, roasts and stir-fries, or as a condiment
- It is pure vegetarian sauce
- No MSG added and no preservative added
- Pack of twelve, 24-ounce (total of 288-ounce)
- No MSG added
- Contains no preservatives
Very tasty, great price
My husband and I use this sauce all the time. It tastes great, is versatile in recipes, and is an excellent price.