- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Lorann oils-bakery emulsion
- This professional-strength flavoring will take your baking to the next level
- This package contains 4 fluid ounces of bakery emulsion
- Available in a variety of flavors
- Made in USA
Just like a professional bakery!
I Can’t Stop Sniffing It!
Scent wise, the best way to describe this is a mild buttery smell mixed with citrus (no particular one, just a general citrus scent) and vanilla. I have had to laugh at myself because every time I go to get something from my spice cabinet, I pull this out and give it a sniff.
In cooking, you don’t want to (or need to) use as much of this as you would a regular extract. It’s definitely stronger and too much would, I’m sure, lend an unpleasant flavor and/or bitter edge to baked goods. But when I used 1/4 teaspoon in a batch of cinnamon rolls, it added this undefinable flavor that everyone loved. I have yet to try it in other baked goods, but I can easily imagine it in pound cake, layer cake, certain types of cookies and possibly cheesecake and some types of home made ice cream. All in all, if you enjoy the scents I describe above, you will probably love this.