This product is a sugar-free candy coating. It has a vanilla flavor and contains artificial colors. It is not real chocolate and does not need to be tempered. Simply warm the wafers in the microwave and use for candy making and decorating.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Merckens blue is a delicious, smooth and creamy vanilla flavored confectionary candy coating with no waxy taste.
- White and colored confectionary candy coatings combine sugar, milk and vegetable oil. It is easy to melt and requires no tempering. If a thinner coating is desired, paramount crystals may be added. If adding flavors or colors, use a concentrated flavor or oil-based flavor.
- Chocolate may melt in shipping if ordering during warmer temperatures. If it melts during shipping, it can be remelted.
- Do not over heat, keep moisture out of candy.
- Net Weight: 1 pound
You can buy the same bag of chocolate at any Michaels store for $2.99. I got a ton of bags on sale for $1.99 there! Don’t waste your money or your time waiting for this bag
The pink color is very nice and bright. I made some candy hearts and they came beautifull. I also used it for cake pops but it have to be mixed with a little amount of paramount crystals to be liquid enough for coating the cake pops. It’s liquids much better than Wilton’s.Paramount Crystals
LanaYellowstone National Park, WY
Can’t tell this chocolate is sugar-free
I bought this chocolate so I could dip fruit in it for my husband (who’s diabetic). This is the best sugar-free dark chocolate for melting that I’ve found. I plan to stock up on it!
ClaudioDesert Hot Springs, CA
I used part of this chocolate to dip dried fruit, and I used the rest of it to make sugar free chocolate chip cookies. Both turned out very good! It melted nicely for dipping, and I just broke up the disks for the cookies. These were both nice Christmas treats for my diabetic mother.
CamiFrench Camp, CA