- Contains one (1) box of twenty-four (24) 3.27-ounce pouches of M&M’S Sharing Size Peanut Chocolate Candy
- Enjoy an irresistible candy made with real peanuts and milk chocolate and surrounded by a colorful candy shell
- Grab a friend or make a new one; this sharing size bag has two servings of M&M’S Peanut Chocolate Candy
- Peanut M&M’S Candy also is the perfect snack to share with family and friends as movie candy
- Peanut M&M’S Chocolate Candy is a little nutty, a lot tasty and always full of fun
********** READ THIS FIRST PLEASE ************
1) The average size bags are about 1.69 ounces
2) The larger size bags range from 9-11 ounces depending on which one as they make several.
3) This bag was just over 42 ounces and they go up to 60 ounces in certain packaging.
In theory you could go out and buy a bunch of the 1.69 ounce packages and to equal the total of about 84 ounces and at about $1 a bag you’d only buy about 48 bags at $.99 a bag it would be cheaper to go with these bags – however, the cost of this item was a little disappointing because I expected a little more in the bags. Aside from a portion (probably 25% of the height) of the bag being air, I was just hoping for more M&M’s. Overall I give this purchase a C+ value as it was cheaper to buy this way. But, as always beware of pricing for example another seller on Amazon charges $9.19 for the same bag (but you have to pay for shipping). If you wanted to buy using Amazon Prime, like myself then you could get regular M&M’s (no peanuts) for only $15.63 – about $10 less so that may be worth the savings. An okay value – but at the end of the day it was cheaper than buying them individually. 73beats
Cheap Price; Cheap Quality
Just What You’d Expect
M&M’s PEANUT CANDY 19.2-OUNCE(PACK OF 4)
Have to Hide These
Great Value for a LOT of M&Ms
What makes this a good deal as well is that they are all the individually wrapped M&M packages.
These are a great size for snacks, desserts, etc. where you don’t want to sit and eat 300 of them…
Fantastic, as always!
Great size, great price
Good Cold Shipping by Amazon
I ordered this along with a box of Snickers with Almonds, and Amazon included, as part of my Prime membership, a free “cold pack”.
This consisted of a very thick and sturdy Styrofoam lidded box, in which the candies were packed, along with four large cold-pack freezable units.
The item was in shipping transit for approximately 3 days, and delivered to a hot, humid region.
Upon opening the container, I found that the candies were still cold and in good condition, although the cold-packs were no longer frozen or really cold.
Amazon did a great job on packing this. Thought I would share that, in case others are concerned about ordering such products from this company. I’m even keeping the Styrofoam chest and cold-packs for re-use, since they are of pretty nice quality.
they are a little bit too delicious for me!
Mostly a good deal!
What can you say about M&M’s?
Melt in Your Mouth Goodness
I received my M&Ms just fine.
Edit (10/01/10)- The price for these is now $35 more than when I bought them the first time. I can buy these for less than $10 a bag at the store. So the price is now closer to ridiculous then great.