- Nylabone’s patent-pending technology makes Happy Time edibles last longer
- Each treat is made with real chicken and contains vitamins and minerals
- Keeps your dog entertained and busy
- Made from all-natural ingredients
- No added salt, sugar, preservatives, artificial colors, or fillers
Dog loves it, but has some issues
-It is a softer chew, so it doesn’t last very long. Within half an hour our young poodle – who has his mostly baby teeth – had devoured about a third of the chew. We had to take it away so he wouldn’t finish it all at once.
-The chew is made with an orange colored dye. This dye stains fur and whatever fabric your dog may be chewing on such as carpet or their bed.
-The next morning our dog had loose stools that didn’t smell very pleasant.
I will probably get the small size as a tiny treat, but the large size is not recommended. Even (or maybe especially?) for a big dog, as they will eat it faster and could get tummy troubles after.