Fat Free. No sodium. Cholesterol free food. Instead of heavy fattening meals enjoy light meals and snacks made with Melba and ingredients from major food groups.
- Case of 12 5-ounce boxes of whole grain melba toasts (60 total ounces)
- Made with a blend of whole grains, including wheat, rye, oats and wheat bran; certified Kosher
- 6 melba toast snacks per day meets the daily requirement for grain
- 100% fat, cholesterol and sodium free; only 45 calories per serving
- Great for healthy entertaining
Deceptive Packaging..NOT WHOLE GRAIN!
Big banner on the front of the box…WHOLE GRAIN.
Ingredients: Enriched Flour, Whole Grain BLEND.
What a ripoff. I wrote to Old London and they didn’t even answer. They have an entire line of crackers that use this sneaky, dishonest packaging.
For me, Old London Whole Grain Melba Toast is the perfect snack when you want a little crunch, but not the overwhelming salt or sugar of chips and cookies. They are great on their own with a cup of coffee or tea, but I love to put just a touch of sugar-free jelly on top for a little guilt-free snacking!
I eat whole grain melba toast daily. It is great with cheese. I have been eating it all my life. It is delicious, has good fiber, and is not caloric. The Old London brand is by far the best.
Did the job
I only purchased this for the HcG diet, I got the whole case of twelve boxes and used only two. It did the job as in I used it to snack on, but it tasted like I was eating a crunchy cardboard box. I guess I can feed the rest to the ducks.