Old Mother Hubbard Crunchy Classic Natural Dog Treats are wholesome, all natural dog bone shaped dog biscuits oven-baked to preserve the natural flavors in all the varieties dogs love to catch, chew and eat. These Original Assortment natural dog biscuits feature all natural ingredients, four delicious flavors, including Original, Chicken, Cheddar & Char Tar flavors, as well as a fun dog bone shape and natural crunch your dog will really enjoy. Dog biscuits, treats and snacks are a great addition to a healthy diet. Snack time is a mutually rewarding show of love and positive reinforcement with your dog. You can feel good about training and rewarding your dog with these Old Mother Hubbard natural dog treats made in USA only.
- HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY: Save 20% on select Wellness and Old Mother Hubbard natural dog treats. Clip the coupon on a qualifying product’s page and discount will be applied at checkout. Offer runs 5/1/2016 to 5/31/2016.
- BEST SELLING FLAVORS: A delicious assortment of some of the best selling and most classic flavors: Original, Chicken, Cheddar and Char Tar.
- TREATING OR TRAINING: Fun, delicious crunchy bone shape dog biscuits great for everyday treating or training.
- ALL NATURAL: Contains only premium, all natural ingredients with no artificial preservatives.
- MADE IN NORTH AMERICA: Backed by the Old Mother Hubbard Guarantee and proudly made only in North America.
- BEST SELLING FLAVORS: A delicious assortment of some of the best selling and most classic flavors: Original, Chicken, Cheddar and Char Tar
- TREATING OR TRAINING: Fun, delicious crunchy bone shape dog biscuits great for everyday treating or training
- ALL NATURAL: Contains only premium, all natural ingredients with no artificial preservatives
- MADE IN NORTH AMERICA: Backed by the Old Mother Hubbard Guarantee and proudly made only in North America
I agree with another review in that too many biscuits are broken when they arrive at my house. BTW I had the same problem buying them directly at the store.
I have fed my dogs these biscuits for about 25 years. The dogs love these biscuits but the real reason I feed them is because they are the hardest biscuits I have been able to find. The dogs take a long time to eat them and have to do a lot of chewing. This cleans their teeth. Since I started feeding these biscuits not one vet has suggested that my dog’s teeth needed cleaning. I’ve probably had 5 or 6 dogs in that time and 5 or 6 vets too. I figure what I’ve saved in cleanings has more than paid for the biscuits plus the dogs like the biscuits.
One thing worth noting is that my dog’s diet is more than half dry food; I don’t know if a dog on a wet food diet would have the same success.
I have been giving this bisquit to my dog. Tired of buying the bag frequently, I searched for a better deal online for 20 lb box. I got the box cheaper than buying equivalent amount of bags even after adding shipping cost. My dog loves this bisquits. Only problem, though it is minor. was that there are more broken pieces than good conditioned bag product. It is understandable but I hope there are less of that.
CarrieSan Isidro, TX
These dog treats are great. Our dog loves them! They’re on the smaller size as far as dog biscuits go – shaped like peanuts in the shell (and are a little larger than the actual size of a peanut). We particularly like them because they fit perfectly into a medium sized Kong toy – and because they are shaped like a peanut – you can shove them so they get kind of stuck in the Kong and it takes the dog a while to get it out.
AmaliaEl Paso, AR
I have given all of my dogs Mother Hubbard dog biscuits over the past 20 years. It is natural and healthy and my dogs love them.
These are large and hard biscutes, great for a large dog. But I have little dogs and for them to eat these I have to break them up because they are a bit to big for their size. This works well and they enjoy them.