- Contains one (1) 1.52-lb., 28-count pack of PEDIGREE DENTASTIX Fresh Large Treats for Dogs
- PEDIGREE DENTASTIX Triple Action works to clean teeth, freshen breath and is clinically proven to reduce plaque and tartar build up
- Our dental sticks have an X-shape design and are specially designed for adult large breed dogs
- Feed one PEDIGREE DENTASTIX Oral Care Treat every day for maximum benefits
- PEDIGREE DENTASTIX Dental Chews feature a fresh mint flavor large dogs love
- Packaging might vary
My dog loves them, groomer noticed cleaner teeth
I tried several non-edible “chew” products but he would not chew on them. He’s very picky about what he chews. So, other than a couple of products that are edible, all the non-edible options for my dog are useless because he won’t chew them. The other edible options are ridiculously overpriced.
Our vet said that the Dentastix do seem to work and as long as he only eats 1 per day, that they won’t hurt his diet.
My only gripe is the cost. But Amazon sells them at a pretty competative price and my local stores don’t always have them in stock, so I often purchase them here. (Walmart usually has the lowest price, but they don’t always have the large stix in the 32 or 40 stix pack; Petsmart and PetCo are more expensive and, again, don’t carry the larger packs.)
I gave this item 4 stars because my dog likes them and I can get them at a fairly good price.
Pooch loves these, I like the fresher breath
Tucker had a little bit of an adjustment to the Dentastix Fresh, in terms of some looser than normal stool for about a week. I haven’t noticed that problem since. The Dentastix Fresh have an almost herbal aroma, like a kid got in the kitchen and just started mixing together all of the green spices on the rack. Maybe a mix of basil, parsley, and oregano, I think. The ingredients list parsley, so I’ll take their word for it.
In the end, I would recommend Dentastix or Dentastix Fresh. I’m going to stick with the Fresh version going forward.