Pelindaba’s Lavender Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce is made with European-style (Dutch Process) cocoa powder, which is processed with alkali to partially neutralize the acids in the cocoa bean, producing a mellower flavor and darker color than regular processed cocoa powders. Our uniquely flavored lavender bittersweet dark chocolate is a treat for the gourmet chocolate lover in multiple settings … poured over ice cream or frozen yogurt, or drizzled on top of peanut butter for a unique toast topping, or…or… For the chocolate lover, try our Organic Lavender Gourmet Chocolate Bar Trio.
- Made with our own organic ‘Provence’ culinary lavender flowers
- Made with European-style (Dutch Process) cocoa powder
- A treat for the gourmet chocolate lover – drizzle over ice cream, or frozen yogurt, or drizzled on top of peanut butter for a unique toast topping, or…or…
- Made on our Washington Farm
- No artificial flavors or additives
Chocolate + Lavender = Yum-o!
I could eat this sauce straight out of the jar. It’s fantastic on coconut vanilla ice cream. I don’t even bother heating the sauce – tastes fab chilled and doesn’t melt the ice cream that way.