Shards of hand made imported dark belgian chocolate bark with crisped rice
- Cocoa’s dark chocolate crunch bark
- Fun to break apart and indulge
- Featured on TV Food Network’s Roker on the Road, New York Times, Journal News, & Best of Westchester
- Imported Hand Made Belgian Chocolate
- Bark is thin slabs of chocolate that resemble tree bark
I bought this for my Girlfriend’s Dad as a Christmas present and then again as a Birthday present after finding out that he had the equivalent of a dark chocolate nestle’s Crunch bar, loved it, and could not find anything similar anywhere. Well, he loved this too and one day I found where he was hiding it and got to try some for myself. It really is delicious and I’m not one to ever stand up for dark chocolate. Do not be prepared to share the 1/2lb bag. If you want to share, make sure you get the bigger bag.