- Made from the finest coffee beans, pre-measured and sealed inside their own filter for maximum freshness
- Rich, aromatic, and smooth flavor; gives a rich, frothy coffee layer with every cup
- For use with Senseo coffeemakers; virtually drip-free easy disposal
- Special packaging guarantees maximum freshness.
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Just what it says
This is a nice 48-count bag of decaffeinated coffee pods for the Senseo system (mine is a little Hamilton Beach Personal Cup One Cup Pod Brewer, ASIN B003GW873G). Unlike the medium-roast Senseo coffee pods I have purchased, these had a bunch of loose coffee grounds in the bag, but if one of the bags leaked or exploded, I haven’t discovered it yet and the coffee’s fine.
I was very careful in my selection, having read about disasters with some products advertised as compatible (one Melitta product was specifically advertised as completely compatible anywhere Senseo pods were used, but several people discovered after a few uses that it broke the coffee maker; some people tried coffee products with milk solids in them which jammed the coffee maker).
These fit the Senseo system perfectly, really seem to be decaf (I didn’t test them or anything, but they feel like decaf), they work, and they’re tasty!