- Case of twelve, 8-ounce bags (total of 96 ounces)
- Plain bite-sized bagel chips sliced vertically (no holes!) topped with sprinkle of sea salt
- Made from real bagels, all-natural, baked, not fried, no cholesterol, no trans fat
- Great served with your favorite dip or enjoyed straight from the bag
- Baked in Randolph, MA
- 12 count case of 8-ounce bags of Stacy’s Simply Naked Bagel Chips
- Dressed in nothing but sea salt, these delicious, baked chips are artfully simple with an incredible crunch
- Baked, no artificial colors or flavors, and no MSG
- Delicious paired with a cream cheese spread, your favorite dip, a sliver of cheese, or straight from the bag
Satcy’s Bagel Chips
wonderful stacy’s chips
Best snack ever made
My all-time favorite bagel-chips.
Stacy’s starts with regular, whole bagels; the same high-quality bagels that you will find on a supermarket or baker’s sehlf. Because these are sliced vertically, you get round chips that are all seasoned correctly on the outside ring. Each chip is round and perfect for dipping or spreading. I love regular bagels toasted with cream cheese, which is also good with Stacy’s bagel chips. However, these are good enough to warrant more creativity. Try them with hummus, salsa, melted cheese–use your imagination.
Yes, this is the same Stacy’s that makes Stacy’s Pita Chips. All of Stacy’s products are very high quality. If you are a fan of everything bagels, you will love these. The Simply Naked Bagel Chips are similar to the Simply Naked Pita Chips–simple, and delicious with dip. The Everything Bagel Chips are standard everything bagels, covered on the outside with seeds, onion, and garlic. These are my favorite out of all the Stacy’s bagel offerings. If you like a bit of seasoning and don’t like all of the extras, try the Toasted Garlic Bagel Chips (I like these, but I miss the extras of the everything chips).