The Republic of Tea’s Kiwi Pear Green Tea is a sweet and tangy treat that can be enjoyed hot or as iced tea. Featuring superior China green tea, blended with pear and kiwi pieces, this elegant green tea was featured in The Oprah Magazine as one of Dr. Oz’s favorite green teas. With low caffeine levels, enjoy a fresh cup of this brew packed full of flavor. To make this premier green tea, simply heat filtered water just before a boil, pour over tea, and steep for 1-3 if using a tea bag and 2-4 minutes if using full-leaf tea.
- A highly aromatic, healthy blend that’s delicious hot or over ice.
- Kiwi Pear Green Tea was featured as one of Dr. Oz.’s Favorite Green Tea in O, The Oprah Magazine.
- Non-GMO Project Verified, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Carb Free
- This China green tea is luscious with the naturally sweet flavor of ripe pears and tropical tang of kiwi.
- Use 1 Kiwi Pear Green tea bag per 6 ounces of water. Steep for 1-3 minutes. For iced tea double the amount of tea and pour over ice.
Trust ‘The Republic of Tea’. I bought a lot of their teas and almost all of them were good. The herbal teas can be a bit strange though.
I drink green tea every day and have tried many brands and flavors. This is probably my favorite, rich body without too much perfumy flavoring. As I write this I feel like I am channeling my great uncle Edmund who was a tea taster in europe and very fussy about his tea. Yes, Uncle Edmund says “give it a try”.
One of my favorite teas of all time. This tea is very fragrant and slightly astringent, just how I like my green tea.
Tastes great iced too!
Hated Tea my whole life, UNTIL I FOUND (REPUBLIC OF TEA) I have about 15 flavors and I love them all, still trying new ones to see if I can find one I don’t like. Got my kids, wife, dad, friends, loving it too!!!
All 5 Stars, good price, good packaging, good product and got here FAST!!
KatySan Bernardino, CA
This tea is great! I didn’t like green tea until I tried this flavor. It has just enough caffeine to get me through my afternoon slump. I became addicted very quickly, but that’s okay because green tea is so good for me.
A few notes:
– I usually steep it a little longer than suggested–about 4 minutes total.
– I can buy this at the grocery store for $9.49 or $9.99, so it’s cheaper than Amazon.
– No big deal, but I usually end up with bits of tea leaves at the bottom of my mug. Does anyone know how to prevent this?
I love the aroma of this tea! I’m considering using the tea bags to make sachets! And unlike some teas, the flavor is every bit as good as the aroma. It is heavenly.
MarkFort Kent, ME
I drink green tea (unsweetened) all day at work so I am always on the lookout for new varieties. Saw this recommended by Dr. Oz in a magazine and decided to try. Taste and smell is fruity and good but no better or worse than any other fruit-type green tea. I shared with a co-worker and they liked it more than me. The one thing that takes it down another star in my rating is that halfway through the 50-count tin, about 6 of the tea bags were torn in processing and were empty, losing all their contents down in the bottom of the tin. Probably will not buy again.