The Republic of Tea’s Pumpkin Spice Black Tea is quickly becoming a favorite blend among pumpkin spice fans! Blended with the traditional flavors of pumpkin pie: cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves lends this fall tea a spicy aroma that is perfect for a crisp, fall day. Simply add a splash of milk to this aromatic tea, and it instantly turns into pumpkin pie in a cup! Featured in The Gourmet Retailer’s Fall Gift Guide, this is a “must try” for a pumpkin spice latte alternative. Brew up a pot for your next pumpkin carving party or as Thanksgiving dinner treat. To brew pumpkin spice tea, simply heat fresh, filtered water to a rolling boil. Then pour water over tea and steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Seasonal Blend: The blend of fresh pumpkin with cinnamon, cloves, ginger, nutmeg and allspice make this tea a favorite.
- Fan Favorite: One of the most popular flavored black teas.
- Dessert in a Cup: Add a splash of milk for a taste that is reminiscent of pumpkin pie.
- Premium Blend: High quality black tea leaves are handpicked from China to form this aromatic seasonal blend.
- Health Benefits: Sugar-Free, Calorie-Free, Gluten-Free Tea.
Yum…I mean, double yum!
This is my idea of cozy, winter afternoon in a cup. The blend of spices in this tea makes it so warm, its the perfect cold afternoon pick me up. It’s got cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg…so it smells so good. I drink my tea without milk, and I still think it’s wonderful.
Epic….pumpkin pie for dieters cravings
Whether using almond milk, cow’s milk, cream, even a dash of keifer, this tea is amazing on a cold night (or any time of the day when the weather is chilled). By itself of with the addition of a “milk” product, this tea really feels like you are enjoying pumpkin pie. Its incredible. I plan on stocking up on this item as it is a limited edition.