Wellness CORE Natural Grain Free Dry Dog Food Original Turkey & Chicken Recipe is healthy, 100% natural grain free dog food for adult dogs made with turkey, chicken, salmon oil and fruits and vegetables to help support your dog’s optimal health and fortified with antioxidents, probiotics, vitamins and minerals, including fish and flax omega blend for healthy skin and coat. Wellness CORE grain free dog food formulas are based on the nutritional philosophy that dogs thrive on a diet mainly comprised of meat. Each grain free, nutrient-rich formula provides high quality protein for your dog with no meat by-products or fillers, grain, corn, soy, wheat-gluten or artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.
- HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY: Save $10 when you buy $75 on select Wellness natural dog and cat food. Some exclusions may apply. Discount applied at checkout. Offer runs 5/1/2016 to 5/31/2016
- GRAIN FREE: 100% grain free, complete and balanced everyday nutrition for your dog
- PROTEIN FOCUSED NUTRITION: naturally grain free, rich with delicious premium proteins including turkey and chicken combined with real vegetables and essential vitamins and minerals
- ALL NATURAL: Contains only premium, all natural ingredients with no wheat, corn, soy, meat by-products, or artificial colors, flavors and preservatives
- MADE IN USA: Backed by the Wellness Guarantee and proudly made only in the USA
I was feeding my Corgi Science Diet Nature’s Best and Merrick puppy food, but as he got closer to turning one I needed to get him on adult food. It’s very important to me to feed him healthy food that has low grain content and a higher protein content. The foods he was on were making him have slightly runny stools, and I did a lot of research before settling on Wellness Core. My second option is Canidae, which gets high reviews as well. He really likes this food, and the pieces are nice sized, not too big and not too small so he can choke them down.
PegViolet Hill, AR
Solution for Carb Allergy
My 5 yr old Keeshon mutt has chronic gastritis, which was causing her to throw up bile about once or twice a month, on a homemade diet with rice, veggies, meat, vitamins. I went to two animal communicators (psychics) and discovered she was allergic to carbohydrates. So, I switched to Core Wellness and noticed the improvement immediately. She also became less hyper. This stuff, to me, is worth every penny.